BAKED METHI MUTHIYA RECIPE Baked Methi Muthiya is a very tasty and easy to make recipe.
• 1 pinch Pepper
• 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
• 1/2 tsp Kasuri Methi
• 2 tbsp Oil
• 1 pinch Asafoetida (optional)
• 1/2 cup Besan Flour
• 1/2 cup Wheat Flour
• 1 tsp Salt
• Pre heat the oven to 350 degree F.
• Add all the ingredients (except oil) with little water.
• Now add oil and knead it well.
• Make equal small balls and flatten them with your palms.
• Bake them until they turn crispy and golden brown in color.
• Remove it from heat and enjoy it hot.