For making 4-5 Theplas
Approximate Calories: 85 Kcal per serving
1 cup Wheat Flour
2 crushed Green Chillies
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1/2 tsp Haldi (turmeric)
1 tbsp Ginger & Garlic paste
1 tsp Ajwain 1 pinch Hing
1/2 bunch Methi Leaves
1 tsp Coriander powder
1 tsp Cumin Seeds powder
Salt to taste
Oil as needed
How To ?
• Put wheat flour in a flat vessel bowl.
• Mix all the ingredients int it including the methi leaves.
• Add 1 tsp oil and knead it. Let it stay for 15 minutes.
• Then make even size small balls of the dough.
• Roll them separately with a rolling pin into a round shape.
• Heat the griddle and roast each of the rolled out theplas one
• First roast one side, turn it upside down.
• Then put 1/2 tsp oil on the turned side and again it upside
• Repeat the same with the other side.
• When evenly roasted remove it from griddle.
• Repeat this for all the balls.
• Serve them hot with butter or chutney or curd.
protein at every meal, including breakfast.
Eliminate wheat- and flour-based products for the time being.
Reduce starch to one portion a day, and don't eat that portion during your
Apples, pears, plums and berries all are good choices. Bananas are not.
Reduce or eliminate dairy for the time being, especially cow's milk.