Salad with Yoghurt Dip
time: 10 minutes
* Cooking time: 5 minutes
* Serves 10
Approximate Calories: 114 Kcal per serving
• Wash the cherry tomatoes & cut them into halves.
• Peel carrots, wash & cut it into finger sized pieces. Peel
white radish, wash & cut into finger sized pieces.
• Clean mint leaves, wash and reserve some leaves for decoration
and chop the remaining. Peel & chop garlic finely.
• Wash red radish & quarter each. Wash lettuce leaves & soak in
chilled water. Peel cucumber, wash and cut into finger sized
• Hang skimmed milk yogurt in a muslin cloth to remove excess
water. Roast the sesame seeds lightly & cool.
• Combine thick yogurt with chopped mint, lemon juice, white
sesame seeds & garlic. Mix thoroughly. Add salt to taste and
• Just before serving drain the lettuce leaves and spread on a
serving plate, arrange the prepared vegetables decoratively and
serve with the chilled dressing.
Cabbage is rich in Vitamins A and C, calcium, phosphorous and
potassium. Oranges are rich in Vitamins A and C and
minerals. Together, they make a salad rich in vitamins and
Per Serving: Calories 52 * Protein 1 g *
Carbohydrates 13g * Fat
protein at every meal, including breakfast.
Eliminate wheat- and flour-based products for the time being.
Reduce starch to one portion a day, and don't eat that portion during your
Apples, pears, plums and berries all are good choices. Bananas are not.
Reduce or eliminate dairy for the time being, especially cow's milk.