- 4 brown bread slices , lightly buttered
- 1 1/2 cups parboiled and finely chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup green peas , boiled and slightly mashed
- 2 tbsp grated paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1/4 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1 tsp oil
- salt to taste
• Heat the oil and fry the cumin seeds until
they crackle. Add the green chilli, vegetables, paneer and salt.
• Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
• Spread the mixture on 2 bread slices evenly. Cover with the
remaining 2 bread slices.
• Cut into two and serve.
Approximate Calories: 205 Kcal per serving