• Soak the moong dal in water for 2 hours. Drain.
• Grind with the fresh curds and green chilies.
• Add the gram flour, asafoetida.
• Grease banana leaves lightly.
• Spread 1 tablespoon of the mixture on one leaf and cover with
another leaf. Roast on a tawa (griddle) until brown spots appear
on both sides.
• Serve hot with green chutney.
protein at every meal, including breakfast.
Eliminate wheat- and flour-based products for the time being.
Reduce starch to one portion a day, and don't eat that portion during your
Apples, pears, plums and berries all are good choices. Bananas are not.
Reduce or eliminate dairy for the time being, especially cow's milk.