• Mix salt and dahi in suji and make a thick
batter using water.
• Cover it and leave for 1 hour.
• Now heat oil in a pan and crackle rai in it.
• Then add sugar and meetha soda.
• Add this to the idli mixture.
• Now grease idli mould with oil and put the above mixture in
• Boil 2 glass water in a pressure cooker and place idli mould
• Cover it and let it whistle.
• Cook at high flame for 10 minutes and then remove it from the
• Open it and take out idli mould after 2 minutes.
• Serve hot idlis with coconut chutney and sambhar.
protein at every meal, including breakfast.
Eliminate wheat- and flour-based products for the time being.
Reduce starch to one portion a day, and don't eat that portion during your
Apples, pears, plums and berries all are good choices. Bananas are not.
Reduce or eliminate dairy for the time being, especially cow's milk.