- 500 gms Spinach (Palak)
- 25 gms Cottage Cheese (Paneer) (made from skimmed milk)
- 1 tbsp whole Wheat Flour (Atta)
- 1 small sized Onion (Pyaj)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon (Tuj/Dalchini) Powder
- 1 tbsp Oil
- A pinch of Nutmeg Powder(Jaiphal)
- Salt to taste
- 150 ml skimmed Milk
- 2 small sized Eggs
Chop spinach and puree it.
Blend wheat flour with a little milk and make a smooth paste.
Add the rest of the milk, mix well and bring to a boil.
Separate egg whites from the yolks.
Heat oil in a pan, sauté the chopped onion for two minutes,
add spinach puree.
Leave it to cool, add two well beaten egg yolks, cinnamon
powder and nutmeg.
Beat egg whites till stiff and fold in carefully into the
Season with salt and pour this mixture into a greased baking
Sprinkle grated paneer over it and bake on medium temperature
(160 to 175 degree c) for 30 minutes.