• Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions till
they turn transparent.
• Add fenugreek, cumin, aniseed and onion seeds and fry for a
• Add turmeric and chillies.
• Stir in cauliflower, cabbage and sugar (artificial sweetener).
• Cover and cook on a low flame for 5 to 7 minutes.
• Add pepper strips and sprinkle vinegar on top.
• Cook for a further 5 minutes till the vegetables are tender.
protein at every meal, including breakfast.
Eliminate wheat- and flour-based products for the time being.
Reduce starch to one portion a day, and don't eat that portion during your
Apples, pears, plums and berries all are good choices. Bananas are not.
Reduce or eliminate dairy for the time being, especially cow's milk.