SERVES : Makes 2 servings of 2 half toast each ApproximateCalories: 118.34 Kcal per serving
2 big sized Bread Slice
30 gms Potato (Aloo)
25 gms French Beans (Flas Beans)
20 gms Peas (Matar)
20 gms Carrot (Gajar)
20 gms Cabbage (Patha gobi)
1/4 tsp Lime or Lemon Juice (Nimbu)
1/4 tsp Mango Powder (Amchur)
1/4 tsp Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
• Boil potato, mash and keep aside. boil
• Cut french beans and carrot into very small cubes and boil
• Mix all the vegetables together.
• Add salt, pepper powder, lemon juice and mango powder.
• Grease the baking tray with oil.
• Place the bread on the tray and apply the vegetable mixture on
• Bake on medium temperature (160 to 175 degree c) until golden
• Cut the cabbage finely and saute in a ¼ tsp oil for a few
• Serve the toast hot with the cabbage and chutney over it.
protein at every meal, including breakfast.
Eliminate wheat- and flour-based products for the time being.
Reduce starch to one portion a day, and don't eat that portion during your
Apples, pears, plums and berries all are good choices. Bananas are not.
Reduce or eliminate dairy for the time being, especially cow's milk.