• Put the chopped vegetables in a vessel.
• Sprinkle a little water and microwave it on high for 4 to 5
• Keep aside.
• Mix vegetable stock and corn.
• Microwave it on high for 6 minutes.
• Add salt, ajinomoto and pepper.
• Mix corn flour with 1/4 cup cold water.
• Add it to the soup and microwave it on high for 3 minutes.
• Stir in between.
• Garnish with the cooked vegetables.
protein at every meal, including breakfast.
Eliminate wheat- and flour-based products for the time being.
Reduce starch to one portion a day, and don't eat that portion during your
Apples, pears, plums and berries all are good choices. Bananas are not.
Reduce or eliminate dairy for the time being, especially cow's milk.