Roti Bajra Roti is delicious flour bread made of millet.
79 cals per serving
• 5 cup Millet flour
• A pinch Salt
• 6 - 7 tbsp Ghee
• Warm Water
• Sieve the millet flour and add salt to it.
• Gradually add enough warm water and knead with greased palms to
make a semi-soft dough.
• Knead the dough 5 minutes before making the roti.
• Divide the dough equally into lemon-sized portions.
• Flatten each portion with palms pressing the edges together to
make 5 - 6 inch diameter discs.
• Heat a griddle at high flame and put a roti on it and roast
• Then put it directly on a coal fire to make it crisp.
• Smear 2 tbsp ghee on it, crumple lightly between both palms and
serve hot. Repeat with the other rotis.
• Serve immediately with yoghurt or garlic chutney.