ANDHRA MUTTON FRY RECIPE -
Andhra Mutton Fry is a very popular recipe.
• 1 kg Mutton (35.2 oz , 2.2 pounds)
• 2 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
• 1 tsp Turmeric powder
• 3 tbsp Red chilli Powder
• 200 gm (7.5 oz) Rice Flour
• 100 gm (3.5 oz) Corn Flour
• 2 tbsp Lemon juice
• 2 Fistful Curry Leaves
• 20 nos Marinated Green Chillies
• Salt to taste
• 350 m Oil
• Cut the mutton into small pieces.
• Add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilly
powder, lemon juice and salt to the mutton. Marinate it
for about an hour.
• Stir rice flour and corn flour.
• Its time to add water and salt to prepare a dough (like
pakoda dough ).
• Add the marinated mutton to the dough that you have
• And allow to settle for about 10 mins.
• Deep fry the mutton like the bajjis.
• You can use the same oil for deep frying the curry
leaves and chillies (which was marinated in lemon juice
and salt for a day).
• Its time to serve the mutton fry and the curry
leaf-green chilly fry while hot.