• Boil eggs and take off the shells. Put some deep cuts
on the egg.
• In a large pan heat Oil and add 1 cup onion, ginger,
garlic and deep fry till they turn brownish. Prepare a
• Heat a little amount of oil and add mustard seeds,
cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds. Once they start popping,
its time to add curry leaves, and the remaining onion.
Deep fry it for few minutes.
• Add turmeric, chili powder, tamarind and 1/4 cup water
and boil till the mixture thickens.
• Add add the onion paste, salt and water to make a
• Slide the Eggs into the gravy. And boil it for about