• Soak Black-eyed beans overnight and boil it in
• Cut white pumpkin into 1 inch cubical shape.
• Prepare one cup of coconut milk and mix 1/2 tbs rice
flour (for who likes thick gravy).
• In a pan heat oil and put mustard seed then curry
• Then add slit green chillies and salt and fry for 1 to
• Pour 2 cups of water and sprinkle jeera powder.
• Put Ash gourd into it and boil till soft.
• Now add coconut milk.
• Reduce the flame.
• Take out of the flame after 2 to 3 minutes.
• Serve hot.
Note: You can add pumpkin (Poosanikkai) also.
Tips: Use coconut oil for better flavor.