PARUPPU THOGAIYAL RECIPE
Paruppu Thogaiyal is a traditional and delicious South Indian delicacy.
• 1/2 cup Toor Dal
• 1 or 2 Dried Red Chilies (split into half)
• Salt (to taste)
• Cooking Oil
• Heat a few drops of cooking oil and fry the toor dal,
until it becomes light golden brown in color. Then, add
• Set aside the fried chilies and soak the fried dal in
water for 15-20 minutes. The water should be just enough
to cover the dal.
• Grind the soaked dal in a process, along with fried
chilies and some salt. Make a thick paste.
• Your paruppu thogaiyal is ready!