RAW ONION CHUTNEY RECIPE
Raw Onion Chutney is a tangy condiment recipe.
• 1/4 cup Red Onion (chopped)
• 3 red Chilies
• 1/4 cup Coconut
• 2 inch Tamarind
• Asafetida (a pinch)
• 1 tsp Oil
• 1/4 tsp Urad Dal
• 1/4 tsp Mustard Seeds
• Curry Leaves (a few sprigs)
• Grind all the above ingredients to a smooth paste, with
• Prepare the tempering by heating oil in a pan and
adding urad dal, mustard seeds and curry leaves.
• Remove from heat when the seeds start to splutter.
• Pour the tempering over the chutney and mix well.