Cuisine Style Tamilnadu
Cooking Time 45 minutes To Serve 4 Take with Pickle
Rice - 2 cups
Yogurt (Curd) - 2 cups
Oil - 1 tsp
Milk - 1/4 cup
Butter : 10 grms
Green Chilies - 2 (Finely chopped)
Chana Daal - 1 tbsp
Urad Daal - 1 tbsp
Mustard Seeds - 1 tbsp
Finely chopped Coriander Leaves
Finely chopped Ginger
Salt to taste
• Boil the rice in excess water and keep it for 45 mins.
• Smash the cooked rice in a vessel.
• Pour 1 cup of water to cool it down and mix well.
• Add butter and mix well.
• Add Chopped green chilli, ginger, coriander leaves,
Asafoetida, salt and keept it aside.
• Heat the pan with oil and Put mustard seed to splutter, and
then add Chena dal, Urad dall.
• Now mix seasoned ingredients to the mixed curd rice.
• Add salt.
Note: Use fresh curd. Tips: Pomegranate seeds and grapes can be added.