Moong Dal Dosa Moong Dal Dosa is popularly as
Pesarattu in Andhra Pradesh.
• 2 Cups moong dal (Green gram)
• 1 Cup urad dal
• 4 or 6 Green chilli
• Salt to taste
• 1 tsp Grated ginger
• Coriander leaves for garnishing
• Soak moong dal and urad dal for 2 hours in warm water.
• Blend moong dal, urad dal, green chillies and ginger
together with required water.
• Add salt to taste.
• Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.
• Heat a dosa pan.
• Pour the mixture and spread it from the centre.
• Sprinkle 1 tsp oil on it.
• Cover the dosa pan with a lid.
• Fry until the dosa becomes brown.
• Fold it and serve hot with peanut chutney, ginger chutney,
or coconut chutney.