• Bring the water to boil and add salt.
• Pour Ragi powder into boiling water.
• Stir well using wooden spatula (stir as fast as you
• Remove from flame when your dough becomes thick.
• Sprinkle steamed rice and mix well.
• Let it cool for some time.
• Make balls (Mudde) using your wet hand.
Note: You can avoid mixing of steamed rice. Tips: You can mix ragi powder with one cup of cold
water then pour this mixture in to hot boiling water to
make this process some what easy. Dissolve mudde in
butter milk, you will get Kezhvaragu Khoozh.